Interim Worship Location:
Episcopal Student Center
1712 S. 10th St., Waco, TX, 76706
We declare ourselves to be:
1. A people who are called into ministry by our Savior's Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20).
2. A people who are saved by God's grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
3. A people whose faith is nourished and sustained by the diligent use of the Word and the sacraments.
4. A people who pray for the spiritual wellbeing of humanity.
5. A people who witness for Jesus Christ.
Because of the gift of our identity in Christ, we seek by God’s grace to witness for Jesus Christ through Godly lives and spontaneous sharing of time, talents, and material resources in the total ministry of the Church.
President: Glenda Bain
Vice President: Phyllis Olson
Recording Secretary: Betty Hubbard
Treasurer: Dawn Alvarado
Trustees: Jim Alvardao, Noel Jones, and Jim Kersey
Chairman: Joyce Heckmann
Evangelism & Stewardship: Sandy Geier
Worship: Marion Truitt
Board of Social Ministry Chair: Marguerite Henriksen
SAWL: Austin Nickel
Organist: Melissa Loudermilk
Choir Director: Sharon Werne
Administrative Assistant: Fallon Bain
Called. Saved. Sharing the Gospel.